8 Fascinating Facts you Didn’t Know About Your Penis

Published on:


Did you know that doctors use the skin from circumcised infants to treat burn victims? I didn’t know that either. Here are 8 other fascinating facts about your penis (besides it being a “sex machine”).

1. Smoking shortens it

Not only will puffing cigarettes kill you, it will kill your love life. Studies show that smoking can shorten penis size by as much as a centimeter. Erections are generated by blood flow. Smoking stiffens blood vessels; thus, killing blood flow. In case you haven’t noticed, smoking kills anything that provides pleasure. Of course, the best course of action is to stop smoking. Besides, I have yet to meet (or hear) a woman who prefers their partner to be smaller.

2. The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds

The average man’s orgasm last 6 seconds while the average woman’s lasts 24 seconds. That’s a massive four times longer than yours!  

3. Oral self-pleasers are rare

It is estimated that 1 out of 400 men can give themselves oral sex. Reports have yet to determine whether the other 399 are still trying or not.

4. There are two type of penis

There are two types of penises in the world. There are growers (ones that grow in length as they gain an erection) and showers (ones that stay the same size and don’t grow much when getting an erection).

5. Most men are growers

According to survey, about 80% of men are growers while the other 20% are showers. News flash! As long as you can make a woman orgasm, she doesn’t care which type you are.

6. The average intercourse session lasts 3 minutes

According to research, the average intercourse session lasts about 3 minutes. However, another study showed that the average woman thinks it lasts about 5 minutes and 30 seconds. So if you give her an orgasm within those 3 minutes, she won’t notice the 2 minutes 30 second difference. Trust me.

7. Handsome guys have healthier sperm

According to research, better-looking men have stronger sperm. Spanish researchers showed women photos of guys who had good, average, and crummy sperm and told them to pick the most handsome men. The dudes they chose tended to possess high quality sperm. So if you look like a gargoyle and don’t want kids, research is on your side.

8. The oldest species with a penis was a sea creature

The oldest known species with a penis is a hard-shelled sea creature called Colymbosathon ecplecticos. That’s Greek for “amazing swimmer with large penis.” If Michael Phelps ever wanted to become a porno star, that stage name is waiting for him.